Let's work together!
From reimagining your space, exploring ways to incorporate creativity for students and staff, embedding social-emotional literacy and social good in your school library program, or empowering student voice and inquiry and more, I am here to help you on your journey! While I work full-time and can only take on so many commitments per semester, I am sure we can find a way to work together to help our instructional technology and library leaders succeed. As an expert in a range of school library and instructional technology related pedagogy and actionable opportunities, we can shape our time together for your needs.
I am available for:
Some of the most common topics I'm asked to present on include...
- Social and Emotional Literacy
- Empowering Students with Creative Literacy
- AI, Augmented, and Virtual Reality in Educational Settings
- Project-Based Learning and Cross-Curricular Collaborations
- Creating Opportunities for Student Voice and Agency
- Human-Centered Approaches to Librarianship and Authentic Learning
- Global Collaborations with Technology
- Genrefication and Inclusive Reading Practices
- Supporting New School Librarians - Coaching and Mentoring
- Advocacy Strategies
- Instructional Coaching Services
- Advocating for School Libraries
I'm also open for other ideas about school librarianship and technology-infused lessons that can fit your needs and budgetary restraints.
In-Person Speaking Engagements
Conference keynotes, workshops, small and intimate collaboratives - I've done it all! I love traveling and speaking with educators in person. During our initial consult, we will work together to name your needs and how I can help serve you. Preference in bookings will be given to events that minimize the number of days I need to be away from school.
Virtual Presentations & Webinars
If Covid has taught us one thing, it's the ease of connecting virtually. If an in-person speaking engagement does not work with our schedules or budget, I am also available for virtual presentations and webinars. Just like with an in-person speaking engagement, I can work with you on meeting your needs through presentations, customized workshops, or Q&A's.
Podcast & Guest Blogger Requests
I absolutely love connecting with other educators through social media, including podcasts and blogs. While working during the school year, I am only open to a few of these. If you are interested in connecting, contact me for more information.